Phoenix area medical

Subscribe
hey folks

Can someone recommend a decent, as in cheap and quick, doc to renew a medical in the Phoenix area.

Thanks
Home

myflightsurgeon.com

One of the quickest and nice ones I have ever gone to. If you needed it right away just call they can usually get you in that day. All He does is FAA medical.

Quote: hey folks

Can someone recommend a decent, as in cheap and quick, doc to renew a medical in the Phoenix area.

Thanks
Quote: Home

myflightsurgeon.com

One of the quickest and nice ones I have ever gone to. If you needed it right away just call they can usually get you in that day. All He does is FAA medical.
I'll second that although I haven't use it since Forred left. He was great at giving 10 minute medicals.
Dr. McCarville is old school and quick.
Really close to PHX too
Quote: Home

myflightsurgeon.com

^been going there for years.
Quote: ^been going there for years.
6 years and counting for me. Awesome online service to schedule up. In and out in 15 minutes tops.

Just read that Dr. Forred retired this month. Had no idea! Hope the new guy is just as straight forward and easy going.
Quote: Dr. McCarville is old school and quick.
Really close to PHX too
McCarville is no longer able to do 1st class physicals (as of the first of the year). The FAA website hasn't been updated to reflect that yet.

The doc I talked to thought it could have been due to some required FAA training that he hadn't completed but didn't know.

Also heard Yuma lost its only Class 1 doc and Prescott is down to one which is pushing folks into Phoenix for their physicals. It would probably be a good idea to schedule early if you can.
Has anyone been to see the new doc, Dr. Ross, at myflightsurgeon.com?

I just made an appointment with him.

Thanks
Quote: Has anyone been to see the new doc, Dr. Ross, at myflightsurgeon.com?

I just made an appointment with him.

Thanks
Was just thinking about asking the same question...do tell after your visit.
I've used John Raniolo since I got to Phoenix last year. Very courteous, fast, and painless. He's located near the 101 & I-17.