Who is hiring without a current ATP written?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I'm searching around and can only find two regionals that will hire without a current ATP written. Express jet and Skywest are the only two that I have found that will send someone to the CPC before being hired. Does anyone have info on other companies who will send someone to the CPC?
ExpressJet will, and will put you through a course to accomplish the written. Some others (PSA) will give you a conditional offer based on completion of the written at a cost of about 5k down in Florida somewhere.
Quote: ExpressJet will, and will put you through a course to accomplish the written. Some others (PSA) will give you a conditional offer based on completion of the written at a cost of about 5k down in Florida somewhere.
I really hope no pilot will pay for this out of his own pocket. If 2 regionals are paying for it, then just wait until the others follow.
Horizon has just started interviews without an ATP written... My understanding is they will send you to a CTP course.
Quote: Horizon has just started interviews without an ATP written... My understanding is they will send you to a CTP course.
That is great news. I hope pilots stick together and refuse to cough up our own money for this.
TSA does...that's whst I see on their web.
AWAC says they should have their CTP course approved by the end of the month.
Go jet is also doing it
Endeavor should by summer.
If there is any word on when if Mesa does it id like to know.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to