Air Fuga

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Can you comment on why you pay your pilots tens of thousands of dollars less than industry averages?
Schmucks are willing to fly for peanuts... That's why.
Quote: Can you comment on why you pay your pilots tens of thousands of dollars less than industry averages?
Can you comment on why pilots accept jobs that pay thousands of dollars less than industry averages?
Quote: Can you comment on why pilots accept jobs that pay thousands of dollars less than industry averages?
Can you comment on why some companies don't talk to perfectly qualified individuals because they have "too many hours", are considered "overqualified", or are missing one requirements which is seen as a golden ticket while far exceeding the others or having additional items which, while important in aviation, are not considered factors in their scoring?

If it's not one it's the other, and unless you fit the perfect cookie cutter mold (or can play the part for a while) you're pretty much SOL in aviation.
Quote: Can you comment on why pilots accept jobs that pay thousands of dollars less than industry averages?
Because they have multiple DUIs and cant get a job anywhere else?
I have a very good source in Australia and Jetgo IS a struggling Australian part 121 company that is owned and managed by a very incompetent team. Just another case of big plans no direction and management ability. The company would have a chance if the 2 buffoons running the show would step away.
So they use an Australian registered 30 seat aircraft to conduct 135 pax charter? How is that legal?
It is a FAA registered plane but they need to operate it under the Fuga aoc as they don't have their own. And from what I understand you're paid by Jetgo not Fuga.
http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/ne...ets-first-e135
I'm still confused as to how it is legal to operate a 30 seat aircraft on a 135 cert. what am I missing?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to