Dumont or Talon?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Any current info on these 91/135 ops? But advertising on the Orange site. Wilmington is a lot cheaper to live than Long Island.
Thanks.
Quote: Any current info on these 91/135 ops? But advertising on the Orange site. Wilmington is a lot cheaper to live than Long Island.
Thanks.
Hands down Dumont if you can get in the door. I know quite a few of their folks and if I didn't have my current gig I'd be begging and pleading for a job there. Great group, good working environment, good equipment, and a great boss. I don't have any current info beyond that... sorry.
I believe Dumont is a home based gig, too.
They require you to live in base first year and 2nd year you have the option for home basing.
Don't know much about Dumont, but have heard from a few to stay away from Talon. This is all here say as I've never worked there.
From what I have heard,Dumont seems like a nice place to work! 3 of my co-horts were offered a position with the company and were never hired. There is a young guy who does the hiring and from what I've heard he promises the job but never delivers!
Dumont has a lot of great people working there. I have heard nothing but bad things about Talon.
I don't know anything beyond third hand about Talon, but I work at Dumont, and as far as I can tell, it's one of the best if not the best charter jobs out there. No job is perfect, of course, but I've never been lied to, the people are cool, the pay is decent, good schedule, home-basing...

Been here a bit over a year and I'm definitely still two thumbs up.
^ never been lied to!!!!!!

Record scratch,,,,what, that's happened to every job I've ever had.
Quote: They require you to live in base first year and 2nd year you have the option for home basing.
I've seen conflicting information about this. Would you mind sharing your source?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to