Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Interesting...
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...116&ID=6346899
Quote: Interesting...
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...116&ID=6346899
I'm sure UPS mgmt. would like to test it out.........
Quote: I'm sure UPS mgmt. would like to test it out.........
Not trying to be a smartass, but I don't get it...
Quote: Not trying to be a smartass, but I don't get it...
UPS has a long tradition of following FedEx innovations. FedEx following UPS lead? Uhhhhh... not so much.

Ocassionally, very ocassionally, UPS does try something FedEx has declined (can you say pax charters?)
Quote: UPS has a long tradition of following FedEx innovations. FedEx following UPS lead? Uhhhhh... not so much.

Ocassionally, very ocassionally, UPS does try something FedEx has declined (can you say pax charters?)

I think he was talking about firing a missile to test it out, you know, take out the competition?
Quote: I think he was talking about firing a missile to test it out, you know, take out the competition?
Oh. Sorry. I guess since FedEx has never done that, I couldn't imagine that UPS might even consider it....
Quote: I think he was talking about firing a missile to test it out, you know, take out the competition?
Bingo.......and it was a joke so all you clowns who wanna make a big deal out of it go ahead and fire away..............
Isn't it funny how we can badmouth OUR company and that's ok, but just let someone from another airline diss OUR company and we're ready to crawl all over them.

Pax charters! Zap Mail! Nobody's perfect, except Salma Hayek!

No one meant any disrespect toward Big Brown.
Guardian Missile Defense System
Actually, UPS was not losing money on the PAX Charters. We just felt that the potential liability risk was too great when measured against the small amount of profit we were making. On the other hand, ZAP mail was a real money loser.
Quote: Isn't it funny how we can badmouth OUR company and that's ok, but just let someone from another airline diss OUR company and we're ready to crawl all over them.

Pax charters! Zap Mail! Nobody's perfect, except Salma Hayek!

No one meant any disrespect toward Big Brown.
I second the Salma Hayek comment.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to