Frontier Jumpseat trouble

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I'm trying to log on to ifc.id90 and all I get is a rotating circle of death that wont budge. I'm scrabbling to escape my snowstorm and Frontier is just about the last shot.

Anyone know how to wake up the website to make it work...
Call 800-432-1359
Major switch over the next 2 days to a new rez system. There's a travel embargo in place, but I don't know if it applies to offline commuting pilots.
Frontier Jumpseat trouble
Don't even try Frontier this weekend. My prediction is a major melt down of epic proportions. So in other words normal ops.
Frontier changing Sabre to Navitare and it will be a nightmare the next couple of days. Try to stay away from jumpseating on us until the 9th or 10th
Do you not have a JS committee to announce this?
They said they sent a memo to all the airlines Jumpseat committees. Sorry Mr Nut.
No they didn't...
There's a nonrev and jumpseat travel embargo on Frontier March 7 - 9 for online and offline employees. In response US Airways/American has put an embargo on F9 employees looking to ZED and jump with them. I'm sure there are other carriers doing the same. Hopefully it'll be back to normal starting the 10th.
Quote: They said they sent a memo to all the airlines Jumpseat committees. Sorry Mr Nut.
I think the memo stated that Frontier had contacted the pass departments of other airlines with reciprocal agreements. I don't know if our jumpseat committee sent anything out..
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to