Envoy E175 to DFW

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Whatever you say "Thrustlever"....

Good luck!
Sure, that's me.........Joey "JJ" Carl AKA "Thrustlever".

Deflecting the fact you're deliberately misreprenting yourself on this forum by attempting to out others (and failing at it) isn't working.....well, maybe with some of your fellow Envoy admirers.

Good luck in E-175 transition. You'll probably be working more weekends though, so eventually less time out at the lake.
Quote: That's pretty funny. I think you nailed it...

But as entertaining as this all is (and believe me I'm laughing my @ss off) let's try to focus this thread on Envoy as much as possible. I know that is difficult with "Thrustlever" swimming in the waters (with frosty tips) but let's try anyway.
Of the friends I have still at Envoy, none of them are laughing, but you go girl !
Eaglefly is just irked that he's now going to have to come up with yet another username when he wants to fanatically troll Eaglelounge the next time there is some kind of announcement or news.

By the way, it was actually impressive to witness the amount of passion displayed and the rate of posting that you accomplished during this last TA vote.
Quote: Eaglefly is just irked that he's now going to have to come up with yet another username when he wants to fanatically troll Eaglelounge the next time there is some kind of announcement or news.

By the way, it was actually impressive to witness the amount of passion displayed and the rate of posting that you accomplished during this last TA vote.
Ask him who Mason32 is.
Quote: Ask him who Mason32 is.
I think we have all figured out who that one was by now.
Quote: Eaglefly is just irked that he's now going to have to come up with yet another username when he wants to fanatically troll Eaglelounge the next time there is some kind of announcement or news.

Eaglelounge ?

Ah, now I get it. Apparently RJ pilot must be a noteworthy participant in the mother of all airline forum cesspools. Are you one of his BBQ buddies ? It sure sounds like it as you seem to buy into his guesses.

For the record, I couldn't care less what you guys vote on, much less how, but if it gets you to sleep at night, go ahead and think that. From what I've heard there really isn't anything left to vote on anymore anyway.

An Eaglelounge troll coming here and calling me a troll, now that is funny.
Quote: I think we have all figured out who that one was by now.
Nope. You don't.
Quote: Nope. You don't.
Why would anyone need or want to ask me who Mason32 is ?
Quote: Looks like Thrustlever has been shutdown.
..........I was thinking the same thing about your phony $250,000/year corporate job.
Quote: ..........I was thinking the same thing about your phony $250,000/year corporate job.
RJ Pilot = Tim Martins wannabe

Fail.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to