Horizon Air Interviews??

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
I dont think that would cease hiring though.
Well, no, it wouldn't. Obviously I was addressing your earlier implication that they new airplanes would INCREASE hiring!
Horizon hired 6 of 12 applicants at UND.
6/12 ok. Do they have any idea about what a/c they got and roughly their times. They are going to CWU in March and I am looking forward to that.
So Horizon keep going to all these UNIs' but will they have any off the street interviews soon??? Or is Horizon Closed for non preferential hireing or certain college graduates??

My big concern here is that if I wait for Horizon I am going to miss out on something. I am at a regional now but want to leave and the one I reall want is Horizon.. Any advice
Quote: So Horizon keep going to all these UNIs' but will they have any off the street interviews soon??? Or is Horizon Closed for non preferential hireing or certain college graduates??

My big concern here is that if I wait for Horizon I am going to miss out on something. I am at a regional now but want to leave and the one I reall want is Horizon.. Any advice
I left one regional for another. They dig folks with prior 121 time. I say go for it. It's a great place to live, even if upgrade times are long. Good luck!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to