Boutique Air

Subscribe
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124  164  214 
Page 114 of 225
Go to
It will be my first interview with the company.
Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Quote: Good luck!

Thank you. Good luck to you too.
Quote: Thank you. Good luck to you too.

When do you have it exactly? this week? I got it on Friday
Mine is on thursday
Quote: When do you have it exactly? this week? I got it on Friday
What base are you looking to work out of?
Quote: What base are you looking to work out of?

I live in Denver, so Denver would be great, lots of growth apparently.

But I'd take any base, not a problem. I can pack my stuff in a heartbeat

What about you? I'd really appreciate if you could PM me on Thursday telling me about the interview
I live in the L.A. area so I would love to get LAX. If I could somehow make commuting work I would take any base though.

I will PM you after I get done on Thursday.
Quote: I live in the L.A. area so I would love to get LAX. If I could somehow make commuting work I would take any base though.

I will PM you after I get done on Thursday.
Thanks man, much appreciated. Good luck!

Just offered captain position
Interviewed on Sunday morning and was offered a position on Monday morning. The technical interview was about 30 minutes long asking me about the fuel and electrical system on the previous aircraft I was flying. Then wet on to ask me ifr questions. Most of them had to do with approaches and what you need to have for a vfr approach and how I would fly an ils after I intercepted the glideslope. Another question was about holding speed below 6000 ft. What a VDP was and what its used for and if we could descend before or after we calculated it. What decision altitude and decision height was and the difference between them. Then went onto talk about if I was comfortable with single pilot IFR flight. Overall the interview was pretty easy if you have some good experience with the IFR environment.
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124  164  214 
Page 114 of 225
Go to