Endeavor @ JFK - Thurs Mar 26th

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
I get airlineapps updates for random stuff still.

This was one. The button does say interviews...

Quote: My buddy went and he said "it was an interview to interview". He also said there were about 6 people that showed up! It sounds like a MAJOR waste of time if they claim they were offering "On-Site interviews" and are in need of pilots so badly. Also, he indicated that they were hiring into the CRJ-200 not the 900 as advertised! Sounds like the ole bait and switch if you ask me.
Hmmmm....that sounds strange. The company wants to split classes between both now. This is not just a rumor. So if you want NYC flight away, bid the 900. DTW or MSP, bid the 200.
The button says "On-Site Interviews for Qualified Pilot Candidates". Maybe they didn't see any "qualified" candidates at the meet up? ;-)
Quote: Hmmmm....that sounds strange. The company wants to split classes between both now. This is not just a rumor. So if you want NYC flight away, bid the 900. DTW or MSP, bid the 200.
Forgive my error, *right away*.
Quote: My buddy went and he said "it was an interview to interview". He also said there were about 6 people that showed up! It sounds like a MAJOR waste of time if they claim they were offering "On-Site interviews" and are in need of pilots so badly. Also, he indicated that they were hiring into the CRJ-200 not the 900 as advertised! Sounds like the ole bait and switch if you ask me.
The union just signed a letter of agreement that will allow new hires to start in the 900, due to lack of sim time in the 200.
According to Shy's picture, the company kept it's promise. On site interviews at a site in MSP for those qualified
Quote: According to Shy's picture, the company kept it's promise. On site interviews at a site in MSP for those qualified
All Pilot Recruitment Events
March 26, 2015
New York Pilot Information Sessions and Interviews– March 26, 2015

Endeavor Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines will be hosting a hourly information sessions and conducting Pilot interviews.

Recruitment Events
The info I got from one of our recruiters was that it was only one of the two interviews they were doing there...the "phone" interview portion only was what I was told. I told him flat out...that was a shady and low down thing to do since they advertised "onsite" interviews. This is bad publicity anyway you slice it. Going forward hopefully they can fix this crap.
Lol

9E is interviewing and hiring any pilot that breathes and people are complaining about this?

Sorry to interrupt, Go on with the b!tch session.
Quote: All Pilot Recruitment Events
March 26, 2015
New York Pilot Information Sessions and Interviews– March 26, 2015

Endeavor Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines will be hosting a hourly information sessions and conducting Pilot interviews.

Recruitment Events
I think your sarcasm meter is deferred today. . Technically it doesn't say on site in NYC.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to