Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
doesn't exist...
Quote: doesn't exist...
Uhh, check your e-mail.
Quote: Uhh, check your e-mail.
I don't see anything about a position notice, just the most up to date seniority list along with the May 2015 pilot assignments. Am I missing something ?
Quote: I don't see anything about a position notice, just the most up to date seniority list along with the May 2015 pilot assignments. Am I missing something ?

April 1 bro
Of course it doesn't exist, because 15-03 has to come out first....which will be tonight.
Quote: Of course it doesn't exist, because 15-03 has to come out first....which will be tonight.
Anyone think these 10 upgrades will satisfy the summer flying crunch?
Anyone else find the GW memo "We're displacing 10 ATL pilots to provide management flexibility, but we don't anticipate any actual displacements" totally confusing?
I guess it just means they are fat on 200 Atl captains. That's all i got out of it.
Quote: I guess it just means they are fat on 200 Atl captains. That's all i got out of it.
Yeah. My read between the lines is "We know it would be a huge morale problem to displace people out of ATL, so we're going to just let people bid out and not replace them, but keep shrinking the base".
Yup. It settles it for me. It's time to leave
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to