Page 1 of 2
Go to
Envoy MEC Special Meeting on 3 April

AI 3
Merger Committee Discussion

....and go!
Merger with who?

Hopefully with mainline.
Quote: Piedmont. But thats not relevant....

Goodluck!
Many thought this would happen especially since Piedmont isn't having people slam through the door to fill up our New Hire Classes. I haven't heard any rumors on our end however.
Quote: Envoy MEC Special Meeting on 3 April

AI 3
Merger Committee Discussion

....and go!
Come on guys, April fool is over! Is this serious?
Quote: Come on guys, April fool is over! Is this serious?
I honestly can see this happening to tell you the truth. I Find it dumb that PDT is starting up a EMB-145 Program when ENVOY has one in place already. Piedmont tried for a class of 20 new hires and ended up with 4.

That along with the wanting to double our fleet doesn't seem possible. Especially when they have to take our guys for the flow each month. I just don't see how we can keep up and add a new plane to our fleet.

Merger we fix a ton of those issues.
Am I be the first person to use the term "Piedvoy"?
I'm hoping they keep the name Piedmont for the overall operation of the merger happens. Lot of history in that name. Interesting development, but not one that hasn't been foretold for a while ago.
Quote: I honestly can see this happening to tell you the truth. I Find it dumb that PDT is starting up a EMB-145 Program when ENVOY has one in place already. Piedmont tried for a class of 20 new hires and ended up with 4.

That along with the wanting to double our fleet doesn't seem possible. Especially when they have to take our guys for the flow each month. I just don't see how we can keep up and add a new plane to our fleet.

Merger we fix a ton of those issues.
Agreed. And remember how adamant AAG was on removing the turboprop payscale from eagle? IIRC, we had some of the best turboprop payscales.
Quote: So you could have 8yr eny FO's slinging gear to 4yr PDT Ca's in old envoy planes.

Goodluck!
I doubt it... There will be fences on equipment and our upgrade just dropped from 7 years to 2 years.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to