Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Exclusive Jets

Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Ok B727

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Dude,

You quoted yourself! That’s truly hilarious, and maybe a first that I have seen on here .

Like I said, I agree with him about the training agreement requirement after displacement through no fault of his own. I disagree that the Fleet Lead’s email to us was offensive: If anything, it was a go team, well-meaning post that not intending to hurt or offend anyone, maybe just not taken the way he intended. IMHO..

Look Oksure, nothing personal here. I’m not the Company’s official chief defender, nor am I anyone’s sycophant, I am just a line pilot and I am pretty happy here. I don’t know if you are the chief detractor, but you post here a lot, thus our dialog. I hope that you find what you are looking for.
You must be wearing the big shirt not the small shirt per Fleet Lead but Company took offense per our monthly conference call and quite honestly it was offensive and appreciate our company’s response. I have no beef with you as you seem with me but everything I have posted has been true and you know it. Our company now seems to bleed money and now even more a push to fly with issues with aircraft and 2 minutes turns. Even calls from ceo to captains of let’s make this work! Meaning ..... Important client and we need this flight with no regard to fatigue or flight time rules or inop aircraft. Lots of crews leaving and not many on horizon. Our company could be a great place but too many egos involved

Last edited by Oksure; 11-03-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:11 PM
On Reserve

[QUOTE=Oksure;2702551]You must be wearing the big shirt not the small shirt. Company took offense per our monthly conference call. I have no beef with you as you seem with me but everything I have posted has been true and you know it. Our company now seems to bleed money and now even more a push to fly with issues with aircraft and 2 minutes turns. Even calls from ceo to captains of let’s make this work! Meaning ..... Important client and we need this flight with no regard to fatigue or flight time rules or inop aircraft. Lots of crews leaving and not many on horizon. Our company could be a great place but too many egos involved. Am sure you will have a negative statement to me once again but data doesn’t lie which I have provided time and time again. Hope you weren’t effected by the improper line sign-offs for Captain! Thank goodness the FAA is a more reasonable FAA. Otherwise who was PIC on all those flights? Your turn 727.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs down Why are you trying to hurt flyExclusive?

[QUOTE=Oksure;2702555]
Originally Posted by Oksure View Post
You must be wearing the big shirt not the small shirt. Company took offense per our monthly conference call. I have no beef with you as you seem with me but everything I have posted has been true and you know it. Our company now seems to bleed money and now even more a push to fly with issues with aircraft and 2 minutes turns. Even calls from ceo to captains of let’s make this work! Meaning ..... Important client and we need this flight with no regard to fatigue or flight time rules or inop aircraft. Lots of crews leaving and not many on horizon. Our company could be a great place but too many egos involved. Am sure you will have a negative statement to me once again but data doesn’t lie which I have provided time and time again. Hope you weren’t effected by the improper line sign-offs for Captain! Thank goodness the FAA is a more reasonable FAA. Otherwise who was PIC on all those flights? Your turn 727.

OK sure,

I'll bite..., again. How about a size MEDIUM Team Player Jersey, LOL... As I said in my previous post, I have nothing personal against you but I definitely don't understand what you think that you are accomplishing by airing this "dirty laundry" on a public forum. And if reading all your 16 negative posts about the company (and challenging you on them) on here makes me a troll, then I think that I will wear that badge with pride.. So what's my beef with your posts on here?

To begin with, your posts are light on information, highly cryptic, and are very disingenuous. How can I say that? Well, your most recent post refers to "OUR" company, while many of your past posts refer to you as an outsider. Why the subterfuge and dishonesty about whether you are a pilot here? Why are you now referring to flyExclusive as "OUR company", but before were saying.. "what about YOUR maintenance", "are YOU ISBAO?", and "THEY seem to hire below mins"? Which is it?.... Current Disgruntled Employee, Former Disgruntled Employee, Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend of Disgruntled Employee, or simply a misguided Employee not realizing the potential damage that their posts could cause you, your family, and your fellow employees. Why can't you just be honest and say "hey, I'm a pilot here", or not.

By comparison, my posts have correctly identified myself as a a current line pilot here, and I used direct personal experience descriptions regarding properly writing up and MEL-ing aircraft with everything but a copy of the Log page and N number, date, and crew involved. This resulted in loss of that sacred revenue,that you assert that we can't afford to lose... And no, everything you have posted isn't true and I do know that: I have never been pushed to do anything here! And, nobody that I have flown with has been, either. If I had been pushed here, or knew someone that had been pushed, I wouldn't be wasting my time on here debating you... I would be updating my resume and cruising the Orange site.

Which gets back to my point... If you are truly an employee here, then don't you realize that by making these negative posts on a Google-able public forum, you are damaging your future employment opportunities and those of your fellow employees? HR Person, at your dream airline: "Oh, you worked THERE...". And if you are a former employee or a friend of an employee, then you are hurting yourself and them. Honestly, I am confused and not sure if you are an employee here or not, but you definitely have an axe to grind with the Company and you have access to the emails.

And your gripes seem to be fleet specific... I have taken a survey over the past few days, and very few people on my fleet have gotten a call from the CEO ever. I just heard about that two minute turn, as well, and if you are an employee here you know that was an extreme outlier, certainly on my fleet anyway. Again, I am not saying that it never happened to you, but in nearly a year here, none of this stuff that you and idontflyhere assert have ever happened to me. And that includes numerous write ups, MEL's, etc. Never a call or pushback from the Company, and I even gave a recent example of the integrity that our DO showed in a recent maintenance situation, erring on the conservative side of caution. No, I didn't give an N number, fleet, crew, or date, but I came damn close.

The employees here depend on their paychecks to feed their familys and live their lives. Your cryptic and disingenuous posts on this Forum serve only to hurt those you fly with, and yourself. If you are truly trying to make a change, you should start with your Lead, then your Chief Pilot, then your DO. In that order. That's called INTEGRITY, which is the opposite of posting anonymously on a public forum about things that should be addressed immediately with the Flight Department.

Because of your posts and those of Shlomo, I almost did not apply here. After all, where there is all that smoke surely there must be fire.. Well, I'm glad that I listened to TireSoul and Amphibian for their accurate and well-written posts about pay, schedule, and QOL here at flyExclusive. Had I listened to you, I would have never come here and wouldn't be here disputing your assertions: And that would have been a shame. I stand by all my statements here and I am proud to be here.

Seriously, dude... What's your beef with flyExclusive, and why are you trying to hurt the people that you are sitting next to on a flight (and yourself)? Why all the hate? I'd really like to know..... And I'm not one of those who say "if you don't like it, then quit".. But the question begs to be asked... Why all the posts that could hurt your fellow pilots, and other employees, and even your employability? What did we ever do to you?
Old 11-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

BRAVO!!!
I get tired of seeing posts from someone who obviously created a new identity just to slam an employer with negative crap. Unfortunately, this forum seems to have plenty of these jackjaws, so it’s buyer beware on assuming credibility on the part of these posters.
I would like to think the people who created and moderate this site have heartburn over this misuse of the forum.
Just my 2 cents.
Great post, by the way!

[QUOTE=B727DRVR;2703102]

OK sure,

I'll bite..., again. How about a size MEDIUM Team Player Jersey, LOL... As I said in my previous post, I have nothing personal against you but I definitely don't understand what you think that you are accomplishing by airing this "dirty laundry" on a public forum. And if reading all your 16 negative posts about the company (and challenging you on them) on here makes me a troll, then I think that I will wear that badge with pride.. So what's my beef with your posts on here?

To begin with, your posts are light on information, highly cryptic, and are very disingenuous. How can I say that? Well, your most recent post refers to "OUR" company, while many of your past posts refer to you as an outsider. Why the subterfuge and dishonesty about whether you are a pilot here? Why are you now referring to flyExclusive as "OUR company", but before were saying.. "what about YOUR maintenance", "are YOU ISBAO?", and "THEY seem to hire below mins"? Which is it?.... Current Disgruntled Employee, Former Disgruntled Employee, Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend of Disgruntled Employee, or simply a misguided Employee not realizing the potential damage that their posts could cause you, your family, and your fellow employees. Why can't you just be honest and say "hey, I'm a pilot here", or not.

By comparison, my posts have correctly identified myself as a a current line pilot here, and I used direct personal experience descriptions regarding properly writing up and MEL-ing aircraft with everything but a copy of the Log page and N number, date, and crew involved. This resulted in loss of that sacred revenue,that you assert that we can't afford to lose... And no, everything you have posted isn't true and I do know that: I have never been pushed to do anything here! And, nobody that I have flown with has been, either. If I had been pushed here, or knew someone that had been pushed, I wouldn't be wasting my time on here debating you... I would be updating my resume and cruising the Orange site.

Which gets back to my point... If you are truly an employee here, then don't you realize that by making these negative posts on a Google-able public forum, you are damaging your future employment opportunities and those of your fellow employees? HR Person, at your dream airline: "Oh, you worked THERE...". And if you are a former employee or a friend of an employee, then you are hurting yourself and them. Honestly, I am confused and not sure if you are an employee here or not, but you definitely have an axe to grind with the Company and you have access to the emails.

And your gripes seem to be fleet specific... I have taken a survey over the past few days, and very few people on my fleet have gotten a call from the CEO ever. I just heard about that two minute turn, as well, and if you are an employee here you know that was an extreme outlier, certainly on my fleet anyway. Again, I am not saying that it never happened to you, but in nearly a year here, none of this stuff that you and idontflyhere assert have ever happened to me. And that includes numerous write ups, MEL's, etc. Never a call or pushback from the Company, and I even gave a recent example of the integrity that our DO showed in a recent maintenance situation, erring on the conservative side of caution. No, I didn't give an N number, fleet, crew, or date, but I came damn close.

The employees here depend on their paychecks to feed their familys and live their lives. Your cryptic and disingenuous posts on this Forum serve only to hurt those you fly with, and yourself. If you are truly trying to make a change, you should start with your Lead, then your Chief Pilot, then your DO. In that order. That's called INTEGRITY, which is the opposite of posting anonymously on a public forum about things that should be addressed immediately with the Flight Department.

Because of your posts and those of Shlomo, I almost did not apply here. After all, where there is all that smoke surely there must be fire.. Well, I'm glad that I listened to TireSoul and Amphibian for their accurate and well-written posts about pay, schedule, and QOL here at flyExclusive. Had I listened to you, I would have never come here and wouldn't be here disputing your assertions: And that would have been a shame. I stand by all my statements here and I am proud to be here.

Seriously, dude... What's your beef with flyExclusive, and why are you trying to hurt the people that you are sitting next to on a flight (and yourself)? Why all the hate? I'd really like to know..... And I'm not one of those who say "if you don't like it, then quit".. But the question begs to be asked... Why all the posts that could hurt your fellow pilots, and other employees, and even your employability? What did we ever do to you?
Old 11-07-2018, 03:25 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

[QUOTE=B727DRVR;2703102]

OK sure,

Some people are only happy if they're complaining. Oksure (snowflake) will always be a victim no matter where he works.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:02 AM
On Reserve

[QUOTE=B727DRVR;2703102]

OK sure,

Did I hurt your feelings? Low hanging fruit
Old 01-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Talking

[QUOTE=Oksure;2741068]
Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post

Did I hurt your feelings? Low hanging fruit

Welcome back to the party, Oksure..

Belated Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Old 01-27-2019, 04:41 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2019
Default flyexclusive (formerly exclusive jet)

thought i wud post a more current update on this FAR135 operator. i am a 74 year old captain that has been employed by this operator for the past two and half years. they experienced some growing pains early on in their start up however they have currently emerged into a very well run operation. aircraft are ALL well maintained, schedules, pay and most important quality of life are all "top shelf". yes, like in any charter business there are times when we get "back-to-back" minimum rest days. should you desire any direct info pls feel free to email directly @ [email protected]