Could this be the beginning

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Sounds good I just wish it was a different plane and schedule I would do it but I've done that stuff for years.
So it would be a great job if it were a different job? Am I reading you right?
Quote: The year is broken into 3 four month periods. Pilots who are qualified and on line at the beginning of each period and stay through the end of the period (1 May - 31 Aug, 1 Sep - 31 Dec, 1 Jan - 30 Apr) will get a bonus check. The amount is based on the aircraft they are qualified in. For metros it is $4000 per period.
Wouldn't that be 4 month periods, not 3. So, more or less, $1000 a month for metro drivers (paid every 4 months).
Quote: Wouldn't that be 4 month periods, not 3. So, more or less, $1000 a month for metro drivers (paid every 4 months).
Yes. And I wrote "3 four month periods." I guess I should have written "three 4 month periods"? Probably more grammatically correct.

And it is essentially $1000 per month, but it isn't paid that way. It is paid for the entire period. There is no pro-rated amount. You have to be qualified and employed for the entire period to get the payment.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to