Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
187  687  1087  1137  1177  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1197  1237  1287  1687  2187 
Page 1187 of 2545
Go to
Hi all,

Does anyone know if SSP guys who received CJO from Delta on November 22nd and/or January 23rd were already sent to class? understand that SSP are on a different pool than off-the-street CJOs....

Thanks for any info...
Ahead of the vacancy results tomorrow, how do we interpret the results?

If someone is awarded a captain spot can they turn it down? Or do they need to do this by bidding properly? I think this was answered several months ago but I just want to confirm.

I was more thinking about the mechanics of the vacancy, meaning what we see tomorrow is the final answer aside from secondaries (final award) due to lots of movement.
Quote: Ahead of the vacancy results tomorrow, how do we interpret the results?

If someone is awarded a captain spot can they turn it down? Or do they need to do this by bidding properly? I think this was answered several months ago but I just want to confirm.

I was more thinking about the mechanics of the vacancy, meaning what we see tomorrow is the final answer aside from secondaries (final award) due to lots of movement.
Yeah I think we can turn it down. Someone I flew with was taking about bidding Atlanta CA and then backing out of it if it goes too senior.
Will LGA 900 go senior?
Quote: Yeah I think we can turn it down. Someone I flew with was taking about bidding Atlanta CA and then backing out of it if it goes too senior.
You can withdraw from a bid before it closes
Quote: You can withdraw from a bid before it closes
More clearly said, you can withdraw after the initial prior to the final award being published. Depending on how ATL200CA plays out, I could see the initial award and final award being significantly different.
Quote: Hi all,

Does anyone know if SSP guys who received CJO from Delta on November 22nd and/or January 23rd were already sent to class? understand that SSP are on a different pool than off-the-street CJOs....

Thanks for any info...
Not if they were in the FO pool.
Thanks... Exactly the type of information-rich, precise answer I was hoping to receive.
Any guess on if I were to start class in June, could I get Atlanta? I'm probably getting first pick (age), or close to it.

Hard to guess, I know....
Quote: Any guess on if I were to start class in June, could I get Atlanta? I'm probably getting first pick (age), or close to it.

Hard to guess, I know....
Ask us literally later tonight and we can answer this question. The intial vacancy hasn't been posted. If you are expecting to be the most senior or up there in the class, most likely though you should be able to hold it, it's "expected" to go junior on the FO side
187  687  1087  1137  1177  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1197  1237  1287  1687  2187 
Page 1187 of 2545
Go to