Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
247  747  1147  1197  1237  1243  1244  1245  1246  1247  1248  1249  1250  1251  1257  1297  1347  1747  2247 
Page 1247 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So gojet picks up our flying due to mx cancellations? Not trying to spread kool aid, just what I've noticed.
Delta offers cancellations up to any other DCI operating in that city to try to cover it unless it was a cancel that Delta requested, such as New York IROPs.
On another topic, 2 of 8 hired both days for the SSP this month. That pretty much wraps up this turd with less than 20% of pilots eligible to participate getting hired at Delta and about 50% of pilots that tried to go get the job... I hope this is a lesson to everyone to GET THE HIRING NUMBERS IN WRITING FIRST. The concessions this group took were massive for this "opportunity" that turned out to be far less than what was sold to us.
Quote: Irrelevant.

I completed LMS on 06 FEB, iPad delivered 27 MAR.
We're trying to blame pilots here Smittens, stop with fact. APC is here to blame other pilots for all our problems, in the future keep your posts relevant to those stated goals.
Quote: Cryptic may have been the wrong word but part of me thinks that the FAA "certification" of EFB's should not hinge on the last pilot to get their EFB setup. I know it is the government but I just can't get over the fact that we are certified to use both paper and EFB. Why not let those who are not compliant or don't have their EFB's just carry paper and let the rest of us move on.
Stop thinking so clearly
Quote: Prepare for hate mail.
At least most have their IPad! If we didn't have them yet we would be complaining about that. So I'd rather be where we are instead of hearing that the iPads are coming soon! Another month or less won't kill us.
Quote: Stop thinking so clearly
And what is your answer on how to get around basic operating weight?
Quote: At least most have their IPad! If we didn't have them yet we would be complaining about that. So I'd rather be where we are instead of hearing that the iPads are coming soon! Another month or less won't kill us.
Some of us have been waiting since 2013. Let's not forget we were supposed to get them in January until Delta legal FUBARed it.
Quote: When did you finish your LMS?
I had the same issue... I completed the LMS the second day that it was issued to everyone, and I got my iPad 2 days ago... I didn't even get a chance to use it in the aircraft yet as my schedule isn't allowing for it until the Beginning of April. The reason I got for the delay of my shipment was that HQ ran out of boxes to ship it in. Had I known that. I would've originally elected to just have it sent to Base instead of having it shipped to my home.
Quote: At least most have their IPad! If we didn't have them yet we would be complaining about that. So I'd rather be where we are instead of hearing that the iPads are coming soon! Another month or less won't kill us.
Agreed, it's not an easy thing to get everyone on the same boat with such a drastic change in the way we operate.
Quote: Some of us have been waiting since 2013. Let's not forget we were supposed to get them in January until Delta legal FUBARed it.
We were supposed to get them with LIDO's well before that. That was so long ago that I can't even remember which year it was.
Quote: We were supposed to get them with LIDO's well before that. That was so long ago that I can't even remember which year it was.
LIDO's are hot garbage. Thank goodness that fell through.
247  747  1147  1197  1237  1243  1244  1245  1246  1247  1248  1249  1250  1251  1257  1297  1347  1747  2247 
Page 1247 of 2545
Go to