Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
290  790  1190  1240  1280  1286  1287  1288  1289  1290  1291  1292  1293  1294  1300  1340  1390  1790  2290 
Page 1290 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Well we have fat and old Pilots...and maybe even MX folks.
But some folk's can't take a joke.
Then you just don't get it...This is how misogyny works... In part by dismissing my criticism as me having no sense of humor. I'm sure those two flight attendants did not ask to be complained about on this forum just for their looks.
Quote: Spooky engines. Thanks for the laughs
I didn't bother changing it. It looked perfectly funny with ducking autocorrect.
Quote: Then you just don't get it...This is how misogyny works... In part by dismissing my criticism as me having no sense of humor. I'm sure those two flight attendants did not ask to be complained about on this forum just for their looks.

Oh goodie - self righteous social policing. (With no sense of humor.)
Quote:

Oh goodie - self righteous social policing. (With a complete lack of sense of humor.)
I'm assuming he/she a sensitive snowflake that takes to social media to express his/her outrage anytime they see anything politically/socially incorrect, or they just have been waiting for years to use misogyny in a sentence.

Or has no sense of humor.
Quote: Then you just don't get it...This is how misogyny works... In part by dismissing my criticism as me having no sense of humor. I'm sure those two flight attendants did not ask to be complained about on this forum just for their looks.
That wasn't misogynistic. Is there a word for an ingrained prejudice against fat people? This is your big chance to defend the over weight!
You are just way too cute. Mysogny, huh? Let me help you out.... NOT!!

Quote: Misogyny...thy profession is pilot or mechanic in your case. Grow up.
Quote: I thought we were making an Easter wish list, plus I was getting tired about reading about hats or no hats... I like the EV wish of an EDV staple to the bottom of their list that one is so special.. the only thing that EV and bottoms have in common are the size of the ones on their fa's

Hmmm. Did you take the time to look at their IDs. They are not Expressjet ID on them.
Well I am a liberal tree hugger....hell half the folks on this forum would call me a snowflake.

But I thought it was a funny joke...you didn't ...O well.
CRJ 200 Engine Spool (spook) Up
Based on ambient temperature allowable engine spool up time can vary. At 0 degrees C spool up from idle to max n2 is 9 seconds max allowable time.. the total variance is anywhere from 7.8 seconds to 10.8 seconds max allowable time contingent on ambient temp... tried to upload the chart but GE website has it locked...
Quote: Well I am a liberal tree hugger....hell half the folks on this forum would call me a snowflake.

But I thought it was a funny joke...you didn't ...O well.
Did you hear your boy Bernie respond to the United incident?
290  790  1190  1240  1280  1286  1287  1288  1289  1290  1291  1292  1293  1294  1300  1340  1390  1790  2290 
Page 1290 of 2545
Go to