Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 04-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Yumyum View Post
Did you hear your boy Bernie respond to the United incident?
No I did not see that...but i did vote for him.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler

Originally Posted by APMechXJ View Post
Based on ambient temperature allowable engine spool up time can vary. At 0 degrees C spool up from idle to max n2 is 9 seconds max allowable time.. the total variance is anywhere from 7.8 seconds to 10.8 seconds max allowable time contingent on ambient temp... tried to upload the chart but GE website has it locked...
Okay. I'll time it next time. I noticed the lag time has increased since the last time I flew it. Spooky stuff indeed. Send it to Hawaii.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
Hmmm. Did you take the time to look at their IDs. They are not Expressjet ID on them.
They are AeroMexico.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:21 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012

Originally Posted by WesternSkies View Post
That wasn't misogynistic. Is there a word for an ingrained prejudice against fat people? This is your big chance to defend the over weight!
I think I'll just defend respect for our co-workers in the industry. The picture posted is the latest version of a well-worn joke about how women only exist in our industry to serve passengers and be appealing props for men to enjoy. So Misogyny does apply as well as fat-shaming.

You (the royal you) can hurl all the insults at me you want, they were predictable, I'm just fine over here. It's a free speech land we live in so say or post what you want.

But your PUBLIC comments do hurt recruitment to our airline when we need EVERYONE if we are going to keep staffing levels going. Does anyone here want to upgrade?

One last thing, if this was ONLY a joke; I invite those who defend it as such to display that picture on your phone during your interview at a major or whatever desired destination job. I'm sure there will be knee-slapping guffaws all around and lots of congratulatory statements like "We need more folks with your kind of thinking around here!"
Old 04-18-2017, 06:24 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Does anyone know which day of the week, the interviews are normally conducted? I hope there is a Monday in there somewhere!
Old 04-18-2017, 06:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by CaptYoda View Post
Does anyone know which day of the week, the interviews are normally conducted? I hope there is a Monday in there somewhere!
Believe all days.
Need info you can pm me. I'll be glad to help
Old 04-18-2017, 07:36 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by FODhopper View Post
I think I'll just defend respect for our co-workers in the industry. The picture posted is the latest version of a well-worn joke about how women only exist in our industry to serve passengers and be appealing props for men to enjoy. So Misogyny does apply as well as fat-shaming.

You (the royal you) can hurl all the insults at me you want, they were predictable, I'm just fine over here. It's a free speech land we live in so say or post what you want.

But your PUBLIC comments do hurt recruitment to our airline when we need EVERYONE if we are going to keep staffing levels going. Does anyone here want to upgrade?

One last thing, if this was ONLY a joke; I invite those who defend it as such to display that picture on your phone during your interview at a major or whatever desired destination job. I'm sure there will be knee-slapping guffaws all around and lots of congratulatory statements like "We need more folks with your kind of thinking around here!"
Hurt recruitment?😆 Why would anyone want to come here when there are other places with equal pay and true career progression!
Old 04-18-2017, 07:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by Kforekyle View Post
Hurt recruitment?😆 Why would anyone want to come here when there are other places with equal pay and true career progression!
The grass is always greener somewhere else isn't it.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by AnotherWriter View Post
The grass is always greener somewhere else isn't it.
In this case it most certainly is!
Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by Kforekyle View Post
In this case it most certainly is!
Go ask an Envoy person how their schedules are.

Also, do we need to remind you that flows sometimes don't actually workout? You realize those can disappear at any moment, right?