Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
140  190  230  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  250  290  340  740  1240 
Page 240 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Is there a laundromat nearby or do you do laundry through the hotel. And how expensive is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are machines at the Residence Inn, I don't know how many or what the cost, if any, is because I haven't needed them yet...but they are there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Wasn't our bonus today supposed to have an extra grand in it or am I missing something?
Quote: Wasn't our bonus today supposed to have an extra grand in it or am I missing something?
That's the one on April. This bonus covered Sep-Dec of last year, before the new LOA was implemented
Quote: That's the one on April. This bonus covered Sep-Dec of last year, before the new LOA was implemented
For first year guys you should have already seen the change over to the $30/hour pay scale though.
Hiring Incentive pay comes in Jan, May, and Sep.

Quote: That's the one on April. This bonus covered Sep-Dec of last year, before the new LOA was implemented
Oh yeah, roger that. Wasn't sure how it was implemented.
Anyone in the February 1st class?
Quote: Anyone in the February 1st class?

I'm in Feb 16. Anyone in that?

What studying prior to class does anyone recommend? I've found the limitations for the 900 on Quizlet, as well as some other info. Is there anything else one recommends?

Quote: I'm in Feb 16. Anyone in that?

What studying prior to class does anyone recommend? I've found the limitations for the 900 on Quizlet, as well as some other info. Is there anything else one recommends?

Just your basic pilot/atp/instrument knowledge type things. Don't study the aircraft, it will be well presented to you.
Quote: I'm in Feb 16. Anyone in that?

Don't study anything. They give you plenty of time for the material. Drink beer and spend time with friends/family. It's a fire hose once ground school starts.
140  190  230  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  250  290  340  740  1240 
Page 240 of 2545
Go to