Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Search
Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 01:26 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: Airplane

Originally Posted by dicec2 View Post
Very poetic. Still doesn't cover the cowards who lied. I wonder why they think they can get away with that???

Old 01-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Livin' & Lovin'

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Told to me by the guy who gave me the PowerPoint presentation. I even asked again because I hadn't heard that before. Listen, I'm new to this 121 game of yours, no hiding that fact. But, and it's a big but, when people rollover and just take it like EVERYTHING I've seen of late, you might as well stop asking for or expecting anything from management. I understand that agreements are made and contracts are signed, but if you don't keep asking and keep prodding, that mythical agreement for the pilots in my timeframe will just dry up and disappear. Don't tell me it won't. So, excuse me if I do something novel and sack up and speak my mind. Don't like my thoughts, afraid of sounds and words? Be a man and carry on to the next topic. Pretty simple, really.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Told to me by the guy who gave me the PowerPoint presentation. I even asked again because I hadn't heard that before. Listen, I'm new to this 121 game of yours, no hiding that fact. But, and it's a big but, when people rollover and just take it like EVERYTHING I've seen of late, you might as well stop asking for or expecting anything from management. I understand that agreements are made and contracts are signed, but if you don't keep asking and keep prodding, that mythical agreement for the pilots in my timeframe will just dry up and disappear. Don't tell me it won't. So, excuse me if I do something novel and sack up and speak my mind. Don't like my thoughts, afraid of sounds and words? Be a man and carry on to the next topic. Pretty simple, really.
Man, I don't get you. Ever heard of the term "preaching to the choir"? If you have a beef take it up with the union. Don't go to a public forum for support when honestly I would say you're in the minority of those saying they were misrepresented. So to use your own words "sack up". Also, what exactly is the "EVERYTHING you've seen as aff late" that you speak of. For Gods sake, give me something to go on.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2016

My main problem is being lied to. It's completely unacceptable and shows nothing but cowardice. And that goes for whenever you were hired here.
How again is that being lied to? The company told you you would have something. The union that represents the company's pilots decided what the company was offering wasn't good enough. The company did not and has not lied. They DID offer something. Now, if you have a problem with the UNION, then get yourself involved with it and try and change what you want. The last thing this airline needs, is another ****ed off first year pilot because you aren't getting what you want! Hell, run for MEC President, and then you too can try and take Delta by the balls and see where your demands get you!
Old 01-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

We did get an offer, it was rejected. Then the union and management moved onto bigger things, like get us ramped up to hire a bunch this year. Those new hires will help drop upgrade time to allow us to have the VERY good chance of upgrading in 2017. Big picture. If you feel that strongly about the interview you feel you deserve, bug your MEC F/O rep instead of posting on here.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:41 PM
Livin' & Lovin'

Joined APC: Jun 2013

I don't think I deserve an interview, who said that? I think all of this started from my question...question about what the latest info was. After that was me trying to explain agency laws, I guess. Either way, it doesn't matter what me or you or any of us think. Which is sad.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Gets Weekends Off

I don't think I deserve an interview, who said that? I think all of this started from my question...question about what the latest info was. After that was me trying to explain agency laws, I guess. Either way, it doesn't matter what me or you or any of us think. Which is sad.
Man, you're about as cryptic as I've seen. I can't follow you at all. Also, do you think your words are the only ones that matter on a public forum?
Old 01-30-2016, 02:49 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2016

If this is what you consider "Sacking up", you and I have completely different opinions of what that means. To me this is nothing but whining. I was hired at an airline, had a FLOW that was a signed legal document, and it was taken from me via a sham BK. I have no sympathy for ANY new hire that feels that their path to a major isn't paved in gold. I went and got my offer to the majors via the method that was agreed upon by the company and union. Not just what the company was telling me they wanted to offer me via a PowerPoint slide. The company has said they wanted to offer us lots of things, but they also don't like paying for things either. Just look at how long EFB's have been talked about. And if you don't like the way that sounds. I really don't care. If you haven't heard it already, well here you go. Pay your dues! You are new to the 121 world. Your 8 months of struggle and heartburn mean nothing to the people that have been here 5,10, 25 years or more. That is the reality of airlines, management and unions.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by SimWorld View Post
If this is what you consider "Sacking up", you and I have completely different opinions of what that means. To me this is nothing but whining. I was hired at an airline, had a FLOW that was a signed legal document, and it was taken from me via a sham BK. I have no sympathy for ANY new hire that feels that their path to a major isn't paved in gold. I went and got my offer to the majors via the method that was agreed upon by the company and union. Not just what the company was telling me they wanted to offer me via a PowerPoint slide. The company has said they wanted to offer us lots of things, but they also don't like paying for things either. Just look at how long EFB's have been talked about. And if you don't like the way that sounds. I really don't care. If you haven't heard it already, well here you go. Pay your dues! You are new to the 121 world. Your 8 months of struggle and heartburn mean nothing to the people that have been here 5,10, 25 years or more. That is the reality of airlines, management and unions.
Careful, you're speaking to someone from the entitlement generation
Old 01-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Position: Up Front

I want to know why he says the Union is giving in to every thing and when they did "sack up", his panties are in a knot because he didn't get what he wanted.

This one is in for a helluva ride!