Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
240  640  690  730  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  750  790  840  1240  1740 
Page 740 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Everything you typed is accurate...however Endeavor's career advancement is WAY behind. Yes they did hire a small portion of our pilots, but things are going to get interesting in the coming years. Give us Delta RJ900 pay rates!
Here's to hoping that it'll change in the next year or two. it'll benefit everyone involved, honestly. Delta gets more pilots moulded to their image and requirements, more Endeavor pilots will get to Delta easier and faster, which gets more FOs promoted and getting their raise, which attracts more pilots in the door. Definitely going to keep my eyes--and options--open.
Quote: Here's to hoping that it'll change in the next year or two. it'll benefit everyone involved, honestly. Delta gets more pilots moulded to their image and requirements, more Endeavor pilots will get to Delta easier and faster, which gets more FOs promoted and getting their raise, which attracts more pilots in the door. Definitely going to keep my eyes--and options--open.
Timing is everything in this industry...let's hope we continue on upward 👍
Anyone know if the mock shows CNO lines? Or are those added in after bids close properly?
Quote: Anyone know if the mock shows CNO lines? Or are those added in after bids close properly?
If I'm correct it does. The final CNO lines do come out on the 22nd after the regular lines come out.
Quote: Anyone know if the mock shows CNO lines? Or are those added in after bids close properly?
Negative. 10char
Quote: Negative. 10char
Thanks!

filler
Quote: Why in the world is there P3 rsv in LGA on a Saturday. I commuted in today for my reserve sit only to find out that the last flight out of LGA leaves before 7 pm, hence no reason for me to be there. I should have stayed at home....am I missing something?
I was also told once that we also were waiting for the last JFK flight too. Walking around LGA on Saturday night is like being in that Langoleirs movie.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Quote: I was also told once that we also were waiting for the last JFK flight too. Walking around LGA on Saturday night is like being in that Langoleirs movie.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Not defending anyone, but P3 can easily be converted into a legal overnight (with some restrictions) or a repo. Normally that takes being the random short straw or all kinds of delays hitting the fan, but legal and able to happen. Repo's between LGA and JFK can also occur (in either or both pathways) for a P3 and in that case a P3 is perfect as they rarely go smoothly for time.

Yea, not cool. But it's a possible and legal reality. Been discussed a bit, but that's a synopsis if there are no CDO's and you have P3 still assigned in either of the NYC spots.
Quote: If I'm correct it does. The final CNO lines do come out on the 22nd after the regular lines come out.
CNO's on mocks used to be normal. Sometimes they occur, but it was found that some bidding CNO's wanted to see a mock prior to being blocked out. In the end? CNO's count toward reserve numbers in the overall numbers, so the main premise is to let everyone see what they can get and where reserve hits, and adjust for the final in best-case lines for each pilot in the seat. It was found that some would withdraw CNO bids and reserve would hit folks who thought they had lines, which skewed expectations. That may or may not make sense. In the end, (yes, bids are closed..) but bid what you want and not what you think you can hold and if close to reserve bid in both reg/reserve with CDO/CNO as you see fit. The "group of uncertainty" will always remain between the 3 bid scopes and CNO at the bottom end of base seniority. Bid accordingly going forward if in the "wave of what you might hold".
Yes. From 200 to 900, there is no seat lock, but from 900 FO to 200 CA, I believe there is a 1-year seat lock.

Quote: Thanks, can you bid across planes for the upgrade? 900 FO to 200 CA?
240  640  690  730  736  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  750  790  840  1240  1740 
Page 740 of 2545
Go to