FedEx - Narita Laundry

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: How bout a laundry rec for FDX around CAN -China Hotel Marriot? Thanks in advance
At the CAN China Hotel Marriott, head towards the Starbucks off the lobby. Somewhere back in that direction is a stairway and under that stairway is a little stand that does laundry. It's a drop off, pick up spot as they take it out of the hotel to actually do it. I heard this at least a year ago, and have never looked for it or tried it myself....so if you find it, please post back.
CAN "China Hotel". I left a load-(18 pieces- 4shirts,4pants underwear, and socks) at the concierge desk and they called a laundry for pick-up and drop off. The key word to use is "outside laundry". Left on Sat AM and back Sunday 1PM. The cost was 119 Yuan - $20 US. I would get him to write down the laundry's name in Chinese in case anything happens or a different person is working the desk.
[QUOTE=MacGuy2;1882162]I've had a couple of layovers there and have found nothing. The hotel gives us a 30% discount which brings the price down from outrageous to just ridiculous. It's same day service so you got that going for you!

Good luck. If you hear of some place convenient, please post back. I'd like a cheaper option than the hotel.

MG2[/QUOTE

I agree on the China Hotel discount price, ridiculous.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to