Eastern Airlines Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
I found out , that the pay is $110 per hour, and 70 hour guarantee, and then Over 85 hours is 125%.
Quote: I found out , that the pay is $110 per hour, and 70 hour guarantee, and then Over 85 hours is 125%.
How much do they pay the captains?
Quote: How much do they pay the captains?
Jajajaja very good , that Is the Capt salary ñ.😳😞
So the big question is who's gonna go there and be an FO with more than 1000 Turbine PIC and less than 2000? The military guys won't be there long... The civilian guys are making as much or more in their current PIC job. IF you're making as much then why change jobs? I'm sure they'll fill the positions if there are only 20 captains, but those captains won't be there long!
The new Eastern SUCKS.........
How does $110 / hr for new Captains compare to what Jetblue, Virgin, Spirit, Allegiant, etc started off at when they were new?
Ahhh, but they all started in an different environment!!!
Anyone know what they're gonna fly?
Quote: Anyone know what they're gonna fly?
From their website:

Today, the new Eastern is working with various industry-leading aircraft leasing companies to assemble a fleet of 737–Next Generation aircraft, and has signed an initial order with Boeing for new 737-800 aircraft with deliveries commencing in April 2017.
Wow , I spoke to the chief pilot today (JN), nice guy. They are having a third class in June. Spoke to a cuple prospective Capt in class, and the company is looking to have 7 airplanes by the end of the year, the second airplane is to arrive next month and a third airplane by late Jul, AUG . The new B737 and the MRJ's are schedule to arrive in 2017, according to the guys in training.
I already send my resume and hope they call me for an interview.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to