Polar ANC-HKG jumpseat Qs

Subscribe
I'm trying to get on a Polar flight from ANC to HKG, my flight with Alaska from Seattle gets in about 1.5 hours prior to the flight with Polar. Is this enough time to get from the terminal to the cargo area and get on the HKG flight? Where should I meet the crews? Is there a number I can call to confirm my listing? The flight is tomorrow on a Saturday, so the main office will not be open to confirm. Should I be able to make it on?
There's a J/S listed so I'm guessing that's you. Take a taxi to 6200 Boeing Ave. You'll go past the post office till the road T's. Go left and left again then when you get in the big parking area turn right. I don't even remember what sign is on the building but there's a big zig-zag ramp for guys who don't want to drag their bag up 5 steps. Go in the first door, there's a buzzer at the second. An hour and a half should be fine.
Quote: I'm trying to get on a Polar flight from ANC to HKG, my flight with Alaska from Seattle gets in about 1.5 hours prior to the flight with Polar. Is this enough time to get from the terminal to the cargo area and get on the HKG flight? Where should I meet the crews? Is there a number I can call to confirm my listing? The flight is tomorrow on a Saturday, so the main office will not be open to confirm. Should I be able to make it on?
Enjoy the ride! They treat jumpseaters like royalty.