Seeking ISR Pilots!!!

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Jet Time and Prop time are different in the eyes of the customer. How is that a particular organization's fault if the candidate does not meet their requirements? There isn't much play, if any, when dealing with this type of contract and government flight representatives.

Quote: I was turned away by them because all my multi engine time was turbo-jet. LOL.
Damn! Retiring in a few months. Too bad all my time is FE/gunner time in CSAR. Maybe in a few years after flight school I'll apply if I can meet the minimums. Got a T/SC also and plenty of experience in theater. How does the outlook for ISR jobs look in about 3-5 years?
Good luck with your training!

I wouldn't expect the contracting ISR world to go away anytime soon.

Remember if you aren't in an active position using your Security Clearance, it will be out of scope and archived after 24 months of non-use despite how long the clearance is good for while being actively used.

Quote: Damn! Retiring in a few months. Too bad all my time is FE/gunner time in CSAR. Maybe in a few years after flight school I'll apply if I can meet the minimums. Got a T/SC also and plenty of experience in theater. How does the outlook for ISR jobs look in about 3-5 years?
...that didn't last very long.

3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to