Seeking ISR Pilots!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
CACI is seeking Pilots IMMEDIATELY!!!

Looking for pilots to operate military turbo-prop aircraft in accordance with AR 95-20 regulations.

Duties:
-Fly day and night, under visual and instrument meteorological conditions; required to maintain night currency and instrument proficiency.

-Communicate aircraft deficiencies for maintenance review and correction.
-Prepare all aspects of military flight planning both within CONUS and OCONUS environments especially combat area operations.

-Perform ISR flights in day, night, and all weather conditions.

Required Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Must have Secret Clearance

-Must be at least 26 years of age

-Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate (MC-12S/W) (RC-12X), a DHC7/8, C-27J, or similar multi-engine turbo prop, instrumented, turboprop aircraft -Radio Telephone Operators Permit

Desired Qualifications:

-Former US military or government law enforcement pilots
-US military trained Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Pilot, or Instrument Examiner
-Prior overseas rotation experience,
-BE300/350 or DHC7/8 experience
TS/SCI Clearance must be obtainable

POC: [email protected]

ISR Pilots - Secret Clearance - New WIN for King Air BE 200 - Special Mission Job
What are the rotations? Days on/off?
2 months on and 2 months off.
If it wasn't for the active clearance....
So tempted... wonder how much of a chance I have with only single-engine turboprop time? But with an active clearance?

(Currently flying for a Part 121 carrier)
unfortunately we can't waive the clearance piece.
I will inquire about the single-engine turboprop time and let you know. Send me your resume [email protected]
W2 or contract employee?
Minimum commitment?
Pay?
You would be a part-time CACI employee. The rotations are 2 months on and 2 months off. We ask for at least a yr commitment. Pay is $600+/day and $15 per diem/day.
mhedgepethCACI -

We were talking about this type of position today in my office and I realized that I didn't even meet the Required Qualifications because of the 500 PIC time specifically in the BE300/350 (according to the advert on the website for the King Air 300 position).

The advert for the KA 200 position didn't have the same type of requirement.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to