Envoy: 2.5 years upgrade & 6 years flow to AA

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: This latest fluffy letter is actually of little surprise. The MEC at Envoy just voted in a new negotiating committee after having fired the previous one (inexplicably containing 2 members they themselves had voted in on the fired committee just weeks prior !) and soon negotiations are likely to start on new reserve rules that are presently being forced upon the pilots by their thoughtful and caring management among potential other things.

I think it's a perfect time to create euphoria and back-slapping among the pilots before they meet for negotiations in the near future to prime the pump. Now............if we can just find a loyal salesman (who we've got by the short-hairs) to be our point man ?
Go with rj pilot.
Quote: Go with rj pilot.
Gee.........I always did want to ride in a GV.
Seems legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Go with rj pilot.
eagle fly and RJpilot left Eagle. In order for their decision to be the right one, this place must fail. Otherwise, they could have been wrong. They wish the demise of their fellow pilots to justify their decision. I'd ignore their broken records.
Quote: eagle fly and RJpilot left Eagle. In order for their decision to be the right one, this place must fail. Otherwise, they could have been wrong. They wish the demise of their fellow pilots to justify their decision. I'd ignore their broken records.
Yes, the emperor has no clothes.
I was there AE 2007 thru 2009... Glad to see things never change. I probably would still be an FO.
Wasn't there a similar letter in 2011 that went out. If someone has these still please post. I think it was September of that year.
I have friends that have been there since 2009 that haven't upgraded yet.
I've been here since feb 08. 150 #s from upgrade. Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I have friends that have been there since 2009 that haven't upgraded yet.
Should be any day now I would think to keep this new letter on track.
Quote: I was there AE 2007 thru 2009... Glad to see things never change. I probably would still be an FO.
Wasn't there a similar letter in 2011 that went out. If someone has these still please post. I think it was September of that year.
Depends when in 07. There is around 100 current CA's that were hired in 07, JAN/FEB 07 got the upgrade almost 2 years ago mid 2013.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to