Is JetSuite Moving CJ3s to the West Coast?

Subscribe
I have seen several JetSuite CJ3s flying around the West Coast lately. What's the deal? I thought they were primarily East Coast and Midwest focused. Any chance of opening a West Coast CJ3 base?

Also, any rumors on adding bigger aircraft in the future?
A CJ3 can almost go non stop east to west, it isn't crazy for somebody to book a trip out west.
From the Pilot job posting on their website: "Headquartered in Irvine, California with domiciles in San Jose, Van Nuys, Irvine, Las Vegas, Dallas, and Palm Beach, JetSuite’s vision to provide the freedom and exhilaration of private air travel to more people than ever is realized through efficient operations, acute attention to detail, acclaimed customer service, and industry-leading safety practices...."

https://www.smartrecruiters.com/JetS...3275602-pilot-
Quote: A CJ3 can almost go non stop east to west, it isn't crazy for somebody to book a trip out west.
True, but until recently the CJ3s were almost exclusively flying North-South on the East Coast. Obviously they can fly cross country but I assume there are some clients on the West Coast who would rather fill a CJ3 vs. a Phenom 100 (i.e., parties exceeding 4 pax). I've seen quite a few CJ3s in California recently - hence my question about any new CJ3 bases for West Coast pilots. It is a great airplane and no doubt some Phenom 100 pilots might want to fly it too.
the CJs have been flying out west a lot more. The price has been lowered on west coast flying so that we are more competitive in the market out there. No plans on opening a west coast CJ operation though.