Details on Delta TA

Subscribe
30  530  930  980  1020  1026  1027  1028  1029  1030 
Page 1030 of 1030
Go to
Quote: Ladies and Gents,

Wasn't sure where to really post this and I hope it doesn't get me the tool of the day but I just wanted to give a shout out to Capt "Jerry".

I'm a Delta Private Jets pilot and I was traveling positive space from MIA to ATL on 3 Jul. Due to weather we diverted to MGM. No big deal to me, but Capt Jerry's calmness, simple explanation, and willingness to keep the passengers informed kept the chaos in check. It's the first flight I've been on when passengers were inconvenienced and I didn't hear a single whine.

If Capt Jerry is out there I just wanted you to know that was some fine work. Sorry I didn't see you face to face to tell you.

Jeff,

A much better thread for your shout out would have been "The latest and greatest about Delta." Not even close to TOD material.

It is a catch all for all things Delta.

Scoop
Thanks for the heads up.
Quote: What agenda do I have? I guess I should vote how you and ALPA tell me to. Got it.
I couldn't care less how you vote.
[QUOTE=Hank Kingsley;1924615]
Quote: Here's one:

Totally emotional, and total spin to meet an agenda. At a minimum, totally irrelevant.[/QUO

If you're a Delta pilot, I'm done nonrevving.

oooooh a threat. I'm worried.
That is funny! We are all.... done non-revving......
[QUOTE=Hank Kingsley;1924615]
Quote: Here's one:

Totally emotional, and total spin to meet an agenda. At a minimum, totally irrelevant.[/QUO

If you're a Delta pilot, I'm done nonrevving.
Look we all know Bender is T who's also a LCA He is a Delta pilot who votes YES all the time...nothing emotional..
65% vs 35%. No has it. Interesting.
30  530  930  980  1020  1026  1027  1028  1029  1030 
Page 1030 of 1030
Go to