U.S Flight Schools.

Subscribe
This is my first post on this forum

I need suggestions for GREAT flight schools anywhere in the U.S. I'm 19, have my PPL with 80hr I'm shooting to enter in august. Any suggestions or information will really help me out!
You might consider US Aviation Academy. I'd be happy to send you information if you PM me your email address.

Do you have an FAA PPL or would you need to convert it first?
Texas State Technical College in Waco operates a very solid program. You'll also get an associates out of the deal, which you could transfer to Texas A&M University-Central Texas to get your bachelors in aviation science with a minor in business. A great university program, but it'll be very work heavy.
Try FSX Chicago. The school uses a Cessna 172 Skyhawk based at West Chicago – Dupage International Airport. Ground School and Flight Simulators are based in Chicago’s famous suburb (Oak Park), only 5 miles West of Downtown Chicago (next to Oak Park), Greenline Stop.

For a student pilot, the school offers a few options: the BATD can be used to log up to 2.5 hours towards a PPL certificate, but other machines are available for VFR training with or without an instructor.

Learn scanning techniques with your CFII and practice them at a fraction of the cost of renting an aircraft. In combination with flying, simulated training devices are the way to go.

In addition to FAA logging advantage, increased safety makes this environment perfect for testing your IFR skills. Imagine how easy would be to recreate approaches to an unfamiliar airport you plan on going next weekend.

How easy would this make your trip! Cost ? – Almost nothing – Benefits: ALL of them!
I would recommend you Florida. Because it has friendly atmosphere that is conducive to learning with an emphasis on safety. One of my friend has good experience with Palm beach helicopter. They are putting more focus on practical knowledge.
Hello,
I am pursuing my helicopter flight training from CA. They prepare students to earn for the FAA approved licence & also provide many financial aid to support them.