21Air

Subscribe
Running on the back of Dynamic but going off on their own?

Any info,

Thanks
Quote: Running on the back of Dynamic but going off on their own?

Any info,

Thanks
This was always the plan for 21.

DYA was to facilitate all aspects of the operation until 21 could obtain it's own certificate from Venezuela. My guess is that DYA will still be a partner in an ACMI fashion.
But I have been out of contacted with a lot of those guys since Jan so who knows what has changed
I could be wrong as I'm just piecing things together from different sources but I am under the impression there is a new 121 air-carrier (think it was cargo) in certification process in the North Carolina CMO, which would make sense also with the Dynamic connection. It might be 21Air, which means they are going after a US certificate now.

Again, I am only putting 2 and 2 together.
Quote: I could be wrong as I'm just piecing things together from different sources but I am under the impression there is a new 121 air-carrier (think it was cargo) in certification process in the North Carolina CMO, which would make sense also with the Dynamic connection. It might be 21Air, which means they are going after a US certificate now.

Again, I am only putting 2 and 2 together.
The plot thickens!

Was told that the money for 21 was all coming from Venezuela pockets. My assumption from that was they were after Venezuelan authority.

DYA was awarded 121 flag carrier op specs. recently. Could that be what you're seeing DXR?

FAJ
Don't think so. I was told it was defiantly a new airline in certification.

Interesting..