737 v. MD80 type/HPA v. CPT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
You could come to Allegiant & spin the 'Wheel-o-Types' (80, 320, 757).
We've hired straight C-12 mil drivers, Twotter Ditch drivers, night freight San Antonio Sewerpipe drivers...hiring all kinds right now!
A type rating with no time in type is pretty much worthless. Save the money and use it for your time working for slave wages.
Don't pass up FTI in Denver.
Are any of the regionals typing FOs?
All Fo's have to be typed now.
while I don't know your situation, the GI Bill is worth over $250,000 at the right Yellow Ribbon college. save for spouse/child!
Quote: All Fo's have to be typed now.
Not to confuse an SIC type with a real type though, right?
Got my 737 type in 2011 at HP. You would never find a better place. It was owned and run by some real fine folks. One of the best training events I've ever been thru.

It has since changed hands so all the above info doesn't apply now.
(3) (b) No certificate holder may use nor may any pilot act as second in command unless the pilot holds an airline transport pilot certificate and an appropriate aircraft type rating for the aircraft being flown. A second-in-command type rating obtained under §61.55 does not satisfy the requirements of this section.

(d) Compliance with the requirements of this section is required by August 1, 2013. However, for those pilots who are employed as second in command in part 121 operations on July 31, 2013, compliance with the type rating requirement in paragraph (b) of this section is not required until January 1, 2016.
Get the 737. An 88 rating is pretty much worthless.....

It's a DC 9 rating BTW...
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to