Aircraft models from Subic/Angeles City

Subscribe
Does anyone know if you can still get the handmade models from the guy in Angeles City? I think his name was David? Also contact info ? I ordered an MD-11 model from him in 1998 that was spectacular and would like to try and get some other A/C.
Try Atlantic Models, I really like the one I have gotten from them.
Quote: Does anyone know if you can still get the handmade models from the guy in Angeles City? I think his name was David? Also contact info ? I ordered an MD-11 model from him in 1998 that was spectacular and would like to try and get some other A/C.
Look up this on Facebook:

Asian Imports (Wooden Plaques & Models) Flightline Canteen Clark

Or try:

Model Airplanes, Wooden Airplanes, Briefing Sticks

I had a custom made FedEx A300 made for my dad and it turned out great. Highly recommend these guys.
Quote: Does anyone know if you can still get the handmade models from the guy in Angeles City? I think his name was David? Also contact info ? I ordered an MD-11 model from him in 1998 that was spectacular and would like to try and get some other A/C.
Dave turned over his business to Elmer Tanglao about a decade after that. I ordered a few models from Elmer and they were of equal quality and comparable price to Dave's. In 2010 Elmer's address was:
[email protected]