In Loving Memory of N9373M

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
My husband passed away. Unexpectedly. Too soon. Unprepared. He loved this forum.

Chris Matras Obituary - West Columbia, SC | The State
Oh, I'm so sorry. You have my deepest sympathy. I've heard of several waaay too young people passing away recently. Just awful.....
Very sorry for your loss. He was a frequent contributor here.
I am very, very saddened to hear of this. Chris was a gentleman with the kindest soul. He taught me a lot about aviation. His demeanor on the Forums is to be emulated by all.

I will always cherish his PMs to me answering questions I posted on the Forums. I was going to ask him if he'd like to serve as a moderator, and I regret I'm too late.

I will never forget you, Chris, and all your contributions to aviation and to the Forums. You are a true aviator.

For the next 30 days, the Flight Schools and Training Forum will be renamed N9373M's Place.
Tailwinds friend of the sky.
Tailwinds, Chris. He really was enthusiastic about helping new aviators on this forum. I offer sincere condolences to his family.
So sorry for your loss. He was my age too makes you realize to enjoy life . Sounds like he did just that. Tailwinds to you Chris.
Wow, I'm shocked. My condolences, thoughts, and prayers.
One of the posters who tried to make me feel better and get me back on the horse after I had a not-so-great experience flying.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, rest in peace my friend, fly high.
So sad to see this. RIP.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to