Las Vegas training

Subscribe
Hi everyone,

any good flight school around Las Vegas? I need to fly some 30-40h in order to get my CPL/IR/ME, and I can't find reviews in internet, just discovery flights/tours reviews.
I live in South Las Vegas, so my first option would be training at Henderson Executive Airport, since it takes me 5 minutes by car, instead of 30 minutes to North Las Vegas.

Any personal experience with Cactus Aviation or Monarch Sky?

Thanks for your help!
Quote: Hi everyone,

any good flight school around Las Vegas? I need to fly some 30-40h in order to get my CPL/IR/ME, and I can't find reviews in internet, just discovery flights/tours reviews.
I live in South Las Vegas, so my first option would be training at Henderson Executive Airport, since it takes me 5 minutes by car, instead of 30 minutes to North Las Vegas.

Any personal experience with Cactus Aviation or Monarch Sky?

Thanks for your help!
Drive a little further and go to VGT. Go fly with West Air Aviation, great mom and pop outfit and very casual with knowledgeable staff. Stay far away from Monarch.
Cactus.
Quote: Drive a little further and go to VGT. Go fly with West Air Aviation, great mom and pop outfit and very casual with knowledgeable staff. Stay far away from Monarch.
Cactus. Main terminal. 2nd floor.
Wide variety of aircraft.
I went to West air for my private. Pretty good small flight school with decent instructors. Check out Elite, and flyright aviation as well.