2016 hiring numbers

Subscribe
I've done quite a bit of searching for 2016 hiring projections/rumors, but have only been able to find older posts regarding retirements. Does anyone have projected numbers for their respective airlines?
Quote: I've done quite a bit of searching for 2016 hiring projections/rumors, but have only been able to find older posts regarding retirements. Does anyone have projected numbers for their respective airlines?
Retirement numbers don't change.

Dig a little deeper. The numbers you seek are posted.

Everywhere.
Quote: I've done quite a bit of searching for 2016 hiring projections/rumors, but have only been able to find older posts regarding retirements. Does anyone have projected numbers for their respective airlines?
SWA 2015 - 335, 2016 - 600. 2016 numbers are the current estimate but may increase according to Flt Ops.
Quote: SWA 2015 - 335, 2016 - 600. 2016 numbers are the current estimate but may increase according to Flt Ops.
So with those hiring numbers, what are the chances in hell SWA will drop or alter the 1000TPIC ????? Here's to wishful thinking!
Quote: So with those hiring numbers, what are the chances in hell SWA will drop or alter the 1000TPIC ????? Here's to wishful thinking!
I'm with ya on that one. I'd rather go get the type rating, it would be faster than trying to find 1k TPIC...
I have 2100 tpic and at the job fair they said 2500 tpic is the sweet spot.