leather logbook for logten that just pops!

Subscribe
i want to print my logten logbook out for an interview and i can't seem to find anything but bonded leather logbooks. thinking top grain leather looks and lasts the best. what are you guys printing your stuff on to make it really pop? i really want my logbook to impress in my interview.
Quote: i want to print my logten logbook out for an interview and i can't seem to find anything but bonded leather logbooks. thinking top grain leather looks and lasts the best. what are you guys printing your stuff on to make it really pop? i really want my logbook to impress in my interview.
logbooksolutions.com worked well for me. A bit pricey but it's quality.
Quote: logbooksolutions.com worked well for me. A bit pricey but it's quality.
is there any way you could post a photo of it or even pm me to send me a photo? the bonded leather just looks kinda cheesy from the website. top grain looks so much better but i'm not opposed to bonded if it has the right appeal. this stuff is so expensive i just want to make the right choice if it's going to last the next 30 years of my career.
Quote: logbooksolutions.com worked well for me. A bit pricey but it's quality.
They are pricey but they absolutely blow people away when I have presented mine with printed logbook pages in it. Very professional and has absolutely set the tone for a number of interviews I've nailed.