CQFO - Trans State

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I've never seen any of you tools with hot FAs... You guys are running a 55+ center over there.. If there not old hags, then they're straight out of Ferguson...
Werrrrrrd.... Gojet gets the good ones.
This thread delivers.....
Anyone know if the girl in the ad is a full Yeti/Squatch?
I know of several CQFO's that have left. 2 have gone to Atlas, 1 to jetBlue, 1 got a better offer to return to old job, and myself to United.

I've been happy here. More than half of my reserve time has been in the left seat. The people are great, the planes are ok, scheduling WILL work you like a dog. But hey, it's a regional and the job is what you make of it. Yes there are some issues, but the good outweighs the bad (in my opinion) and they are working towards improving things. The CQ pay is descent if you're an FO coming from somewhere else. Training pay sucks though so be prepared for that.
Quote: I know of several CQFO's that have left. 2 have gone to Atlas, 1 to jetBlue, 1 got a better offer to return to old job, and myself to United.

I've been happy here. More than half of my reserve time has been in the left seat. The people are great, the planes are ok, scheduling WILL work you like a dog. But hey, it's a regional and the job is what you make of it. Yes there are some issues, but the good outweighs the bad (in my opinion) and they are working towards improving things. The CQ pay is descent if you're an FO coming from somewhere else. Training pay sucks though so be prepared for that.
Take your rational thinking, unbiased point of view and facts somewhere else. This is a TSA thread man, no trolling allowed. :roll eyes:

*Sarcasm* for the idiots who actually don't understand it.
Quote: I know of several CQFO's that have left. 2 have gone to Atlas, 1 to jetBlue, 1 got a better offer to return to old job, and myself to United.

But wait......that genius BBWsRule says all of you guys went to Republic....

Or maybe you could join him at PSA for a flow......OH SNAAAP....they didn't get that when they "stood up" for the profession....
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to