yellow fever vaccine

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
This has been touched in other threads, but I would like to hear some more opinions: Delta requires the YF vaccine, one guy said it is 6 months later and he is still sick from it. How easy is it to get a waiver, and how many people do that? Does delta give those people a hard time about getting the waiver (their email says waivers will be considered on a case by case basis)

Just curious, do United or American require this?

thanks
Just opt out or strategically bid away from those luxurious locales such as Abuja, Lagos, Dakar, etc.
Sick six months later, from YF vaccine? Really? I've had 4, never an issue. Now anthrax, that's another story, as is the old "live" typhoid shot.

GF
Quote: one guy said it is 6 months later and he is still sick from it.
Well then it's definitely true.
Not directly related to your question, but concerning vaccines, space them out. Don't get several vaccines at once.
Quote: This has been touched in other threads, but I would like to hear some more opinions: Delta requires the YF vaccine, one guy said it is 6 months later and he is still sick from it. How easy is it to get a waiver, and how many people do that? Does delta give those people a hard time about getting the waiver (their email says waivers will be considered on a case by case basis)

Just curious, do United or American require this?

thanks
Just wanted to share that I have had the Yellow Fever vaccine without issue. As well as Small Pox, Anthrax, Rabies, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis, influenza, MMR, pertussis etc. all with no issues. These vaccines saves lives and the lives of those that are actual not able to receive them due to Heard immunity.
Makes good ol domestic flying look like a wet dream!
Was this "guy" Jenna McCarthy?
yellow fever vaccine
Schools use a religious exemption clause which will allow your child to still go to that school without getting vaccinated. I would imagine Delta would have to honor that as well. Vaccines are not and should not ever be mandated, but a personal choice.
I've had it a number of times--yellow fever isn't one of the vaccines that I'm really concerned about. Anthrax maybe, but not yellow fever.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to