Quote: Just got a CJO

2950 TT (mostly jet military time)
1450 Heavy Jet PIC
Masters degree, Volunteer work
Used ECIC & lumosity to prep
1xCA, 1xFO, 1xFA internal recs
Already live in Hawaii

Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats to you!! Any timeframe on how long it will take to get to class from the CJO?
Was CJO an email or call?
Any one have info on how much vacation you get?
This place is a dead end for pilots. Get a type rating and move on. Hawaiian will always be a second tier carrier compared to the "real" majors.

Either avoid this place or get a rating and leave.
Hey at least you are consistent, from the guy just hired trying to move up a few numbers.
You think the process is junk, man you really should have been here awhile ago.
You're welcome.
Quote: This place is a dead end for pilots. Get a type rating and move on. Hawaiian will always be a second tier carrier compared to the "real" majors.

Ohh I'm sorry did someone get denied in the interview?
Quote: This place is a dead end for pilots. Get a type rating and move on. Hawaiian will always be a second tier carrier compared to the "real" majors.

Your APC handle is appropriate given the manner in which you are conducting yourself on this forum.

sp
Quote: Was CJO an email or call?
My buddy interviewed 3 days ago and received a conditional offer of employment late last night via email.

sp
Quote: Ohh I'm sorry did someone get denied in the interview?

Not that. I'll bet you $10 he's one of our senior captains. His online rhetoric sounds very familiar.
Quote: Not that. I'll bet you $10 he's one of our senior captains. His online rhetoric sounds very familiar.
I was thinking the same thing. There's a few flamethrowers on the union board, and this is almost word-for-word what shows up there.

HAL
46  86  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  106  146 
Page 96 of 181
Go to