1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: this was sent to me today lol

That's hilarious! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That's hilarious! Hahaha

Yes, very funny and was inevitable. I expect more amusing variations that will make a joke out of such absurd efforts to bamboozle others with sugary hypotheticals. The last point is worth noting though. IF you choose to roll the dice on an AAG regional ostensibly for the flow to AA, you are really committed for better or worse. IF you leave, in all likelihood you just blew 33% of your legacy options as you will almost certainly be considered persona non grata by AA as disloyal. Same thing happened to some TWA pilots in that transaction who were former AMR employees prior to TWA for various reasons...they were not offered jobs IIRC.

So, if your AAG gamble turns out to be a dud, do you bolt and hope for a shot at the only two remaining legacies or do you wallow in agony in perpetuity at your AAG regional of choice simply to keep that option open ?

A tough choice indeed. Caveat Emptor.
Quote: IF you choose to roll the dice on an AAG regional ostensibly for the flow to AA, you are really committed for better or worse. IF you leave, in all likelihood you just blew 33% of your legacy options as you will almost certainly be considered persona non grata by AA as disloyal. .
Is that why you jumped ship, hoping you could fast track yourself? How is that working out for you?
Quote: Is that why you jumped ship, hoping you could fast track yourself? How is that working out for you?
Incoming !!!!!!! Lol. But that PSA ad is hilarious!!
Quote: That's hilarious! Hahaha

The sad part is thats all true...any new hire coming here is gunna have to wait 20 plus years...
Quote: The sad part is thats all true...any new hire coming here is gunna have to wait 20 plus years...
So a PSA new hire would be smart now to jump over to PDT??
Oh this is fun!!!😜😜
Quote: So a PSA new hire would be smart now to jump over to PDT??

Oh this is fun!!![emoji12][emoji12]

Yes I believe this has happened already

Quote: Yes I believe this has happened already

I've met a couple...
Quote: These ads are so misleading/speculatative. If Pdt was so confident about their ads I wish some FFD carriers like them would give a guarantee on signing. Like you will flow to American in 5 years or we owe you $100,000. If they claim it in their ads why not put their money where their mouth is?
Now you're on to something!
Quote: Is that why you jumped ship, hoping you could fast track yourself? How is that working out for you?
Quite well actually.

Perhaps someone else will clue you in as to why I'm laughing so hard at your obvious clueless post.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to