Atlanta AME

Subscribe
So apparently 8 AME's in the ATL area have ceased doing physicals. The one I've been going to for over 2 decades could not fit me in to his schedule. He claims appointments need to be made 8 weeks in advance now.
That's a little difficult for someone that doesn't know his schedule until the 17th of the previous month, and I'm not going to bid my schedule around getting a 30 minute physical.
I've got an appt. with a new AME, I'll post my experience after my visit on the 21st.
I'm really looking forward to getting the hell out of the ATL. Too many people.
Quote: So apparently 8 AME's in the ATL area have ceased doing physicals. The one I've been going to for over 2 decades could not fit me in to his schedule. He claims appointments need to be made 8 weeks in advance now.
That's a little difficult for someone that doesn't know his schedule until the 17th of the previous month, and I'm not going to bid my schedule around getting a 30 minute physical.
I've got an appt. with a new AME, I'll post my experience after my visit on the 21st.
I'm really looking forward to getting the hell out of the ATL. Too many people.
Dr Kevin Hicks, great guy easy to schedule, easy to get to, doesn't waste your time or money. I really like him have been going for years.

Sandy Springs Family Physicians - Family Practice at Peachtree Dunwoody
Dr Faulkner is a great guy. Right next to the airport.
Dr. Ted Carter, ex EAL and DL guy. Definitely has our big picture in mind.
Quote: Dr. Ted Carter, ex EAL and DL guy. Definitely has our big picture in mind.
Thanks for this recommendation- went to Dr Carter today in Atlanta and he was very good. His background prior becoming an AME, (AF, Eastern Airlines, Delta) gives him great perspective. I also saw on his door that he offers short notice appointments early in the morning and late in the evening.