Southwest new pay rates

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: You must really be a stud. But, perhaps you should workout a little more and gain some stamina.
I didn't say I was carrying them. Although in some cases that would be a solid workout. But there's nothing in any gym that can overcome a 30 minute 4 way cackle fest at 0530 about whether hot flashes are harder to deal with than monthly cycles. Maybe that's your thing. I prefer the silence of grumpy old men.
Quote: I'm a narrow body F/O guy with several SWA buds in both seats. I wouldn't trade my FDX life and pay with that of a SWA captain nevermind an F/O. To each his own really, but I wouldn't want any part of their schedules.
You must be Senior
Quote: You must be Senior
Halfway through my FedEx career. And already a grumpy old man.
Quote: I didn't say I was carrying them. Although in some cases that would be a solid workout. But there's nothing in any gym that can overcome a 30 minute 4 way cackle fest at 0530 about whether hot flashes are harder to deal with than monthly cycles. Maybe that's your thing. I prefer the silence of grumpy old men.
I'll take listening to one or two old men trading war stories over the cat herders any day!
Rumor in another section is +9, +3 for subsequent years
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to