Empire cargo

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Saw the company advertise on the orange site. Anyone have info? Night flying? Routes/schedule?
Yes. Yes. And yes PM me or do a search.

Also, True Lies is dope, excellent screen-name
Empire has lots of open spots. Night stuff, day stuff, weekends off, ATRs, Caravans. Hiring street catains. Decent pay and benefits too
For the Phoenix ATR Roamer slot, are there any ATR's based in Phoenix, or are you just always on the road?
There are no ATR's in PHX now. Maybe during peak.
So its a traveling type job.
Anyhow I applied and was turned down.
Guess 10000+ turboprop PIC isn't what whey are looking for.
Do research on this ****bag operator. Plenty of info on here in previous threads.
Quote: There are no ATR's in PHX now. Maybe during peak.
Really? Wow.
Quote: Do research on this ****bag operator. Plenty of info on here in previous threads.
Quote: There are no ATR's in PHX now. Maybe during peak.
Quote: Really? Wow.
That's odd... Maybe it's because you're too well qualified and they're afraid you'll bounce the moment a Major/Legacy calls?
Quote: That's odd... Maybe it's because you're too well qualified and they're afraid you'll bounce the moment a Major/Legacy calls?
Possibly. But someone with that much time may also be looking for a place to hang their hat, especially if they live in one of the bases. If you live in base this would probably be one of the best aviation jobs out there. Pay could be a little better, but over all not a bad schedule, and very nice people. At least when I interviewed a few years ago.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to