Non rev on Iberia

Subscribe
Hello,

I have to travel on family emergency leave to Spain and my question is: Does anyone know how to ZED or J/S on Iberia airlines? I'm using miles to get to Madrid, but need to catch a flight to Oviedo.

Thanks
Quote: Hello,

I have to travel on family emergency leave to Spain and my question is: Does anyone know how to ZED or J/S on Iberia airlines? I'm using miles to get to Madrid, but need to catch a flight to Oviedo.

Thanks
Myidtravel
Quote: Myidtravel
It doesn't show it on myidtravel
Then your airline doesn't have an agreement with Iberia. Probably not easy or possible to book flights with them, but ask your companies travel department, they might have additional possibilities.

I heard rumours though that you still can get free jumpseats with them if you show up in uniform and ask the captain directly, but i have no idea if those rumours are true.
IB does'nt have js agreements with other airlines, but they'll give you a ride.
Just talk to the captain.
Check with Vueling and Air Europa too. My friend was in uniform and Vueling let him on the plane. I know my company has a ZED agreement with Vueling too.
thanks for the info. I did check with my airline and no agreement. This is a last minute family emergency travel and I do not have my uniform with me. I will still ask at the counter in Spain to see if they can do anything, otherwise is a 6 hour bus ride