Interview with Trans state

Subscribe
I have an interview with trans state on tues. while looking though this forum and the main site, i saw mention of memory items on the interview. i received my packed with everything to be filled out, but nowhere in there do i see said items. I have emailed them back, but in the meantime, are all the items the same? as i have found a few lists online?
thanks!
Quote: I have an interview with trans state on tues. while looking though this forum and the main site, i saw mention of memory items on the interview. i received my packed with everything to be filled out, but nowhere in there do i see said items. I have emailed them back, but in the meantime, are all the items the same? as i have found a few lists online?
thanks!
No more memory items, I guess they did that for interviews in the past. Just the written ATP test now and HR interview with a few technical questions
Quote: No more memory items, I guess they did that for interviews in the past. Just the written ATP test now and HR interview with a few technical questions
...and brief a jeppesen approach plate. Pretty easy, laidback process.
thanks for the info!
Quote: I have an interview with trans state on tues. while looking though this forum and the main site, i saw mention of memory items on the interview. i received my packed with everything to be filled out, but nowhere in there do i see said items. I have emailed them back, but in the meantime, are all the items the same? as i have found a few lists online?
thanks!
Memory items?
Yes.
Did you remember to bring your pilot certificate?
Did you remember to wear pants?
You're good.
Quote: No more memory items, I guess they did that for interviews in the past. Just the written ATP test now and HR interview with a few technical questions
What about the sim ride in the little saab sim or whatever it is?
I heard that thing is a dinosaur lol
Quote: What about the sim ride in the little saab sim or whatever it is?
I think you're two years too late
Quote: What about the sim ride in the little saab sim or whatever it is?
Stopped the sim ride in December 2014
Quote: Memory items?
Yes.
Did you remember to bring your pilot certificate?
Did you remember to wear pants?
You're good.
This is funny!

You forgot though,
Do you have a pulse.