A320 Fleet Question

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Since I'm off the A320 fleet I'm no longer that familiar with what's happening there. But a buddy of mine who flies it said that we were getting xx A319's from Spirit in addition to the Chinese birds. Is that just a rumor or was that circulated to you Airbus guys? Thanks
Officially a rumor.

(BUT....UAL's release of 3rd quarter results and the associated conference call are also scheduled for next week so stay tuned for possible news of some sort.)
The bus newsletters from tk continue to mention them arriving in 2016.
Thanks much for the replies. Good to see us shopping!!
The Spirit airbuses only have 1 JS. I wonder if they are going to install the second one or if we are going to get another FOM waiver saying we get a seat in the back in lieu of the second cockpit seat like the 757.

Guess I'll worry about it when they are announced......
Quote: The Spirit airbuses only have 1 JS. I wonder if they are going to install the second one or if we are going to get another FOM waiver saying we get a seat in the back in lieu of the second cockpit seat like the 757.

REALLY???? I didn't know 1 Jumpseat was even an option on the Airbus! Huh.... Go figure
Also heard we paid to have the brake fans removed from the Chinese birds.
Quote: REALLY???? I didn't know 1 Jumpseat was even an option on the Airbus! Huh.... Go figure
Well when you stuff 700 pax into a 319 you need to cut weight somewhere. HAHAHAHA
Quote: The Spirit airbuses only have 1 JS. I wonder if they are going to install the second one or if we are going to get another FOM waiver saying we get a seat in the back in lieu of the second cockpit seat like the 757.

I believe the 320s only have one JS. The 319s have two.
Quote: Also heard we paid to have the brake fans removed from the Chinese birds.
Nailed it!!!!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to