fedex international duty free buffer

Subscribe
What is the international duty free buffer between recurrent and an international trip. How about between domestic and international? 48 hours? is that before and after the trip and training? cant find the contract reference.
Quote: What is the international duty free buffer between recurrent and an international trip. How about between domestic and international? 48 hours? is that before and after the trip and training? cant find the contract reference.
Buffer basics in section 12.D. The international DFB doesn't vary based on the activity adjacent to the international trip. It's the same regardless.

Int'l trip has to be greater than 120 hours TAFB. The buffer is 24 hours prior and 48 hours after. You can waive it for everything but vacation.
If you waive the int'l buffer, what is the minimum time between trip and training?

My intl trip (less than 120 TAFB) ends at noon in Memphis. I bid a recurrent training class for 0800 the next day and checked "yes" on "waive buffer?". The trip got dropped, which is not what I wanted. Can't find anywhere in CBA that says what the min turn time is....
Do you have any double crew legs? You can't waive the double the block crew rest after a trip.
Quote: Do you have any double crew legs? You can't waive the double the block crew rest after a trip.
Good catch, the last leg into Memphis is a double crew. Hadn't thought of that.

For future bidding, any insight on my original question (assuming no double crew legs)
Problably double the block of last leg or 12 hrs whichever is greater.