The Prediction Thread

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: I predict the IPA Strike Authorization Vote will be 97% to Strike with 98% Voting.

Hope u guys won't have to live under such a poor Contract for the next 9 years. Like I said earlier. Let us, who are unified do the work. You will have a much better A-Plan and Hourly. Since we will not accept anything lower than $310. Not the $285 the COLA only is giving you.

Too late! You know it's going to be FDX + a dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it will pass 61% yes, with only 79% voting. We're a sorry lot. I'm po'd either way this one goes. Why does our union put in measures that divide us? At 53 yrs and 10 months I'm confident I'll retire under this plan, but screwed by both sides again. I'm usually wrong about everything, just ask my wife, but I'm hoping for a no.
It's also my opinion that the company needs a happy crew force to make it through the next two months, so if it is no, they'll come up with something to make us happy quickly. My bet is we get to keep the leather jackets and parkas!
Might be time to check the meds jok.
Pass 59-41%. 95% eligible voting.
Quote: so are all of the yes voters "dumb and selfish" or just a lot of them? maybe some yes voters are better than others in your world ?

My prediction is that Policywanker crawls back in to the hole he came from, with a yes or no vote !
Nailed it.

I don't think Policywonk nor GiggityGoo would be on that list.
I think cgflier has it. The Company has done a great job at dividing us with such a lame offer that does have certain benefits. And to have some of our reps write the things they have and folks on this forum throw trash around; we are still our own worst enemies.
Quote: Any other predictions you want to make, or truths you want to tell us?
It is always safe going opposite the moron who thinks Hillary cares deeply about him and his feelings.
68%-32%

And, we'll read about the awards Ford and Harrison and the rest of the company's negotiating team receive in the coming months.
63%-37% for, however, in January 2016, 85% of the pilots that you encounter will claim to have voted against.
Quote:
68%-32%

And, we'll read about the awards Ford and Harrison and the rest of the company's negotiating team receive in the coming months.

I think that Busboy has it right ... history has proven more than once that we'll vote for anything that has a 3% pay rate increase and some sort of "cash-now" signing bonus!*?

We fall for it every time ...

1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to