VOTE NO on NetJets TA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
What an embarrassment.

Essentially a 20% increase to VERY low wages with the "opportunity" to make more if you work 18-21 days per month. Seriously, when a 10 yr FO is making 80K, they expect a little bigger raise then this.
It's a 5 yr agreement with the "option" to extend it another 3 years. With bargaining, it will likely be a 10 yr agreement where 14 - 18 FOs are making 120k - 126k.

We're the highest paid regional in the world... Whoopee.

Our union stated the our pay scales would take the air out of the room. Yea, the average NJ pilot's family room. Our union leadership should be ashamed of themselves for even putting this out for a vote.

Sorry for all those wishing for a better outcome. Upgrades are in the 15-20 yr range... But, at least you can count on making 120k!
I'm not some crazy guy demanding 100 percent pay raises but this TA is an insult. I can't believe they would even put this out with a clear conscience.
Quote: What an embarrassment.

Essentially a 20% increase to VERY low wages with the "opportunity" to make more if you work 18-21 days per month. Seriously, when a 10 yr FO is making 80K, they expect a little bigger raise then this.
It's a 5 yr agreement with the "option" to extend it another 3 years. With bargaining, it will likely be a 10 yr agreement where 14 - 18 FOs are making 120k - 126k.

We're the highest paid regional in the world... Whoopee.

Our union stated the our pay scales would take the air out of the room. Yea, the average NJ pilot's family room. Our union leadership should be ashamed of themselves for even putting this out for a vote.

Sorry for all those wishing for a better outcome. Upgrades are in the 15-20 yr range... But, at least you can count on making 120k!
Ouch... I was hoping for a better TA than this! I'll stick with my 91 gig for now.
Couldn't even make the 100 crew bases into the more senior 200 bases. I thought this was a simple one.
Also, leaving 2 hostages behind. Pedro should be ashamed of himself.
Quote: Upgrades are in the 15-20 yr range...
They're a lot longer than that!
Quote: Ouch... I was hoping for a better TA than this! I'll stick with my 91 gig for now.
Yeah, I won't quit my day job.
Quote: They're a lot longer than that!
With the latest Phenom 300 awards, looks like 10 years 11 months.....

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Quote: With the latest Phenom 300 awards, looks like 10 years 11 months.....

Not necessarily... A lot of new hires between 2005-2008... I doubt they will all upgrade in the next 3 years....a current upgrade is not an indicator of any future upgrades, common mistake made in the airline world when trying to predict upgrades.

Unless upgrades can keep pace with the hiring 10 yrs ago,( would be hard to even get enough sim time) upgrades will still continue to lengthen. That type of organic growth never could have been sustained even if NJA had wanted to.
Quote: With the latest Phenom 300 awards, looks like 10 years 11 months.....

Hardly, the majority were previous captains before they bid for large cabin FO slots.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to